Chevy Silverado Special Editions
The folks at Chevrolet have unveiled new versions of two of their most popular Silverado Special Editions for the 2020 model year. We’re happy to announce the release of the redesigned Silverado Midnight Edition and Silverado Rally Edition! If you’re looking for a rugged Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado for a Griffin off-roading adventure, you can’t go wrong with these full-sized trucks. Learn more about these special editions, our Chevy Silverado inventory, and more, then get the process started today!
2020 Silverado Rally Special Edition
For McDonough drivers in need of a sporty vehicle with a sophisticated twist on the Silverado Custom and RST trims, the Silverado Special Edition Rally is the model to explore. These vehicle highlights include:
- Black, Red Hot, Silver Ice Metallic or Summit White exterior paint
- Body-colored grille, black Rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, black Chevrolet tailgate lettering, black badging, black Bowtie logos, black exhaust tips, and black assist steps
- The Custom Rally features 20-inch black painted wheels and a 2.7L Turbo engine with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- The RST Rally comes with 22-inch black painted wheels. There are three powertrain options: 2.7L Turbo with 8-speed automatic transmission, 5.3L V-8 with 8-speed automatic transmission, and 6.2L V-8 with 10-speed automatic transmission.
2020 Chevy Silverado Midnight Special Edition
The Silverado Midnight Special Edition offers a rugged, off-road-ready truck for those trips out of Forsyth. This rugged configuration is available in the LT Trail Boss and Custom Trail Boss trim packages, and is made to drive with excitement using these features:
- 2-inch factory suspension lift
- Z71 Off-Road Package with Rancho mono-tube off-road shocks
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Skid plates
- 18-inch black painted wheels and Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires
- Exterior black accents: badges, grille, Bowtie logo, bumpers, exhaust tips, and off-road assist steps.
- Two engine options: 5.3L V8 with a six-speed automatic transmission, or 6.2L V8 with a 10-speed automatic transmission for 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
Design the Right Chevy Silverado for You at Volume Chevrolet!
No matter whether you choose a Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado or a trim package customized to your liking with Chevy Silverado accessories, we at Volume Chevrolet can help. We can even help you save more with our new vehicle specials! Contact us today to learn more about the Chevy Silverado towing capacity or with any questions.
More From Volume Chevrolet
The 2019 Chevy Equinox trim levels and pricing options give drivers the chance to get the features and more needed on Griffin roads at an affordable price. Check out the Chevy trim levels explained below to find the Chevy Equinox you want to drive home in. Learn more about this compact crossover, its efficient gas…
There may not be many options when Google searching “rib shack near me.” You also don’t get all the information needed to determine if the restaurant you’re interested in truly sells the best BBQ around. That’s why we at Volume Chevrolet have created a local guide to help customers find the best in BBQ. Check out…
How much is the Chevy Silverado? The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado price depends on the trim and build you choose. Though, with any Chevy Silverado, you can’t choose wrong. Need a higher power engine or larger truck bed? Chevy has you covered. Check out these models, the Silverado trims, and prices so you can enhance your…