2019 Chevrolet Silverado Configurations
The 2019 Chevy Silverado offers Griffin drivers the capable, strong, and comfortable pickup needed on Forsyth roads and beyond. Check out the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado configurations, find the right trim level for you and your driving needs, then make your way to Volume Chevrolet for a test drive. Learn more about these new Chevy Silverado trim levels below to find your favorite.
Tremendous Trim Levels
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck – Even as the base trim, you’ll find an abundance of class. Enjoy the stylish blacked-out Chevrolet graphic grille and tailgate as well as the rugged Durabed truck bed. This trim is powered by the Ecotec3 4.3L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management™.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – Upgrade to the Custom for a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen, 20-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels, LED taillamps, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – A 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package make this trim level ideal for those who enjoy taking backroads. In addition, the 18-inch black wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Off-Road tires are will help you navigate these roads smoothly and with confidence.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado LT highlights include LED headlamps and LED signature daytime running lamps, an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen, and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – Come of the conveniences of this trim include the keyless open and start system, LED headlamps, taillamps, fog lamps, and cargo area lighting ensure optimal visibility.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – A 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package paired with the Autotrac® 2-speed transfer case make this truck the perfect off-roading machine. This beast is powered by an Ecotec3 5.3L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management and dual exhaust.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – On the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ, you will find more luxurious touches like a chrome grille, advanced trailering features, and perforated leather-appointed seating.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – For the ultimate in style and performance, opt for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country with features like an exclusive grille, 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels, and an industry-first Power Up/Down tailgate.
Experience the Chevy Silverado Configurations at Volume Chevrolet
Not sure which Chevy Silverado configuration is for you? Make the trip to Volume Chevrolet near McDonough for a test drive. While here, browse our inventory, new vehicle specials, Chevy Silverado accessories, learn what tire numbers mean, or even compare our other models! Contact Volume Chevrolet with any questions about the Chevy Silverado price, to see the 2020 Chevy Corvette preview, check out the new Chevy Silverado Special Editions, browse the used Chevy Silverado inventory, to compare other models like the Chevy Equinox vs. Ford Escape, learn how often to change your oil, or to get the process started today!
More From Volume Chevrolet
Griffin drivers like to have options. Fortunately, there are no fewer than six Chevy Tahoe trim levels to choose from. Any one of them would look great in your driveway. But which trim is best for your household? Let’s take a close look at each of the Tahoe trims so that you can make an…
For many Griffin families, the 2022 Chevy Equinox is the ideal SUV. Its cabin is spacious and accommodating, and its engines give it the power to tow with ease. If you’re taking a road-trip with your family and need an SUV with the power to tow a small camper or boat, the new Chevy…
You’ve probably noticed the new Equinox rolling through Griffin. The design aspects of this SUV, like the Chevy Equinox colors, are downright beautiful. It’s the swank Chevy Equinox interior. The expertly-chosen interior colors, the generous interior Chevrolet Equinox dimensions, and cutting-edge features all combine to make one impressive vehicle. Let’s go into a little…