2019 Chevrolet Silverado Configurations
The 2019 Chevy Silverado offers Griffin drivers the capable, strong, and comfortable pickup needed on Forsyth roads and beyond. Check out the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado configurations, find the right trim level for you and your driving needs, then make your way to Volume Chevrolet for a test drive. Learn more about these new Chevy Silverado trim levels below to find your favorite.
Tremendous Trim Levels
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck – Even as the base trim, you’ll find an abundance of class. Enjoy the stylish blacked-out Chevrolet graphic grille and tailgate as well as the rugged Durabed truck bed. This trim is powered by the Ecotec3 4.3L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management™.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – Upgrade to the Custom for a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen, 20-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels, LED taillamps, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – A 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package make this trim level ideal for those who enjoy taking backroads. In addition, the 18-inch black wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Off-Road tires are will help you navigate these roads smoothly and with confidence.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado LT highlights include LED headlamps and LED signature daytime running lamps, an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen, and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – Come of the conveniences of this trim include the keyless open and start system, LED headlamps, taillamps, fog lamps, and cargo area lighting ensure optimal visibility.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – A 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package paired with the Autotrac® 2-speed transfer case make this truck the perfect off-roading machine. This beast is powered by an Ecotec3 5.3L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management and dual exhaust.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – On the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ, you will find more luxurious touches like a chrome grille, advanced trailering features, and perforated leather-appointed seating.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – For the ultimate in style and performance, opt for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country with features like an exclusive grille, 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels, and an industry-first Power Up/Down tailgate.
Experience the Chevy Silverado Configurations at Volume Chevrolet
Not sure which Chevy Silverado configuration is for you? Make the trip to Volume Chevrolet near McDonough for a test drive. While here, browse our inventory, new vehicle specials, Chevy Silverado accessories, learn what tire numbers mean, or even compare our other models! Contact Volume Chevrolet with any questions, to see the 2020 Chevy Corvette preview, to compare other models like the Chevy Equinox vs. Ford Escape, learn how often to change your oil, or to get the process started today!
More From Volume Chevrolet
When looking for a new fuel-efficient SUV, check out the 2020 Chevy Equinox. This vehicle offers Griffin drivers up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base level engine as well as much more that will add to your daily commutes. Explore the Chevy Equinox gas mileage, specs, and more with us at Volume Chevrolet, then…
There may not be many options when Google searching “rib shack near me.” You also don’t get all the information needed to determine if the restaurant you’re interested in truly sells the best BBQ around. That’s why we at Volume Chevrolet have created a local guide to help customers find the best in BBQ. Check out…
The 2019 Chevy Silverado offers Griffin drivers the capable, strong, and comfortable pickup needed on Forsyth roads and beyond. Check out the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado configurations, find the right trim level for you and your driving needs, then make your way to Volume Chevrolet for a test drive. Learn more about these new Chevy Silverado trim…