2019 Chevrolet Silverado Configurations
The 2019 Chevy Silverado offers Griffin drivers the capable, strong, and comfortable pickup needed on Forsyth roads and beyond. Check out the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado configurations, find the right trim level for you and your driving needs, then make your way to Volume Chevrolet for a test drive. Learn more about these new Chevy Silverado trim levels below to find your favorite.
Tremendous Trim Levels
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck – Even as the base trim, you’ll find an abundance of class. Enjoy the stylish blacked-out Chevrolet graphic grille and tailgate as well as the rugged Durabed truck bed. This trim is powered by the Ecotec3 4.3L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management™.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom – Upgrade to the Custom for a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen, 20-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels, LED taillamps, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss – A 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package make this trim level ideal for those who enjoy taking backroads. In addition, the 18-inch black wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Off-Road tires are will help you navigate these roads smoothly and with confidence.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT – The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado LT highlights include LED headlamps and LED signature daytime running lamps, an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen, and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST – Come of the conveniences of this trim include the keyless open and start system, LED headlamps, taillamps, fog lamps, and cargo area lighting ensure optimal visibility.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss – A 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package paired with the Autotrac® 2-speed transfer case make this truck the perfect off-roading machine. This beast is powered by an Ecotec3 5.3L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management and dual exhaust.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ – On the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ, you will find more luxurious touches like a chrome grille, advanced trailering features, and perforated leather-appointed seating.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country – For the ultimate in style and performance, opt for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country with features like an exclusive grille, 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels, and an industry-first Power Up/Down tailgate.
Experience the Chevy Silverado Configurations at Volume Chevrolet
Not sure which Chevy Silverado configuration is for you? Make the trip to Volume Chevrolet near McDonough for a test drive. While here, browse our inventory, new vehicle specials, Chevy Silverado accessories, learn what tire numbers mean, or even compare our other models! Contact Volume Chevrolet with any questions about the Chevy Silverado price, to see the 2020 Chevy Corvette preview, check out the new Chevy Silverado Special Editions, browse the used Chevy Silverado inventory, to compare other models like the Chevy Equinox vs. Ford Escape, learn how often to change your oil, or to get the process started today!
More From Volume Chevrolet
Towing capacity is an important aspect of car shopping, especially when looking at SUVs. Many of our Griffin customers ask us “How much can a Chevy Traverse tow?”. We have the answer for you! The Chevy Traverse towing capacity is 5,000lbs. This is plenty of strength to haul a compact camper for an outdoor…
Many Griffin customers ask us “What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado?” There are several different options for the 2022 model year, so you can choose the truck bed sizes that best suit your driving needs around McDonough and Forsyth. Explore the Silverado bed sizes and features at Volume Chevrolet, and visit our…
The maximum 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity is 13,300 pounds when properly equipped. The hydroformed and boxed high-strength steel frame, the array of powerful and torque-bound engines, and the advanced driver assistance systems all play a part when towing heavy loads with the Silverado. If you’re interested in the deeper details of the…